Where we have homes
Wheatley Homes Glasgow has homes in communities across Glasgow.
Our homes are split into three areas: North East, North West and South. Find out more about the communities and the available homes on MyHousing, our new housing information, advice and letting service.
Our sister company Lowther Homes also manages over mid and full-market apartments.
Where are Wheatley Homes Glasgow homes in the North East?
- Ruchazie, Craigend, Garthamlock and Cranhill
- Gallowgate, Calton, Bridgeton, Coalhill and Parkhead
- Bishoploch and Commonhead
- Sandyhills, Greenfield, Broomhouse and Springboig
- Carntyne, Dennistoun, Riddrie, South Carntyne and Wellpark
- Royston, Roystonhill, Germiston, Provanmill, Blackhill, Barmulloch, Milton and Balornock East
- Townhead, Drygate, Glasgow Cross and Sighthill.
Where are Wheatley Homes Glasgow homes in the North West?
- Scotstoun, Broomhill, Scotstounhill, Whiteinch, Jordanhill, Broomhill, Partick, Thornwood, Gorget, Wyndford, Collina Street and Yoker
- Charing Cross
- Garscadden, Blairdardie and Yoker
- Summerston, Milton and Lambhill
- Kelvindale through North Knightswood to Peterson Park.
Where are Wheatley Homes Glasgow homes in the South?
- Nitshill and Darnley
- Mosspark, Pollok and Corkerhill
- Mansewood, Auldhouse, Eastwood, Shawbridge, Shawlands, Strathbungo and Crossmyloof
- Castlemilk and Crosshill
- Cessnock (including Kinning Park), Govan, Ibrox, Langlands, Drumoyne, Shieldhall, West Drumoyne, Penilee, North Cardonald, Sandwood and Tannadice.