One of Scotland’s biggest regeneration projects has kickstarted in Maryhill
It’s important residents in Wyndford have all the facts about the demolition and the plans for new homes in the community.
We don’t want there to be any misunderstandings or people hearing half-truths.
Click on Frequently Asked Questions here.
Remember, tenants who have any questions about the regeneration can contact their housing officer.
If you would like to have your say on the regeneration plans, please complete our short survey by 8 January 2024.
Check out these short videos surrounding Wyndford.
Episode 1: Future Focus Groups
Episode 2: The Hoardings
Planning, environmental, health and safety latest
As part of the planning and demolition process, we are required to submit documents to Glasgow City Council.
Find out more by searching for ‘Wyndford’ on the Glasgow City Council website here.
We have included some links below to useful information.
Demolition prior approval documents - click here
Hoarding planning approval documents - click here
In the press
Find our latest press releases about Wyndford below, with information from leading structural engineers, architects and environmental and sustainability experts about the demolition.
- School kids' artwork takes centre stage in wonderful 'World of Wyndford' display - click for more
- Third report supports case for the demolition of Wyndford flats - click for more
- New CO2(e) report backs demolition plans for Wyndford multi-storeys - click for more
- ‘It’s given us something to look forward to’ – tenants hail £73M Wyndford plans - click for more
- Tenants leading the way on Wheatley plans for transformation of Wyndford - click here for more
- Scotland’s largest social landlord leads housing revolution in Glasgow - click for more
- GHA launches plans for £54M regeneration of city community - click for more