Customer Service Commitments
Giving customers a great service is at the heart of everything we do.
You can expect an excellent service from us no matter if it’s face to face, on our website, through our Facebook and Twitter pages, by post or over the phone.
Our fully-trained and professional staff are here to help you. Our Customer Service Commitments explains what you can expect from us – and how long it will take.
How do I get in touch about Wheatley Homes Glasgow's customer service commitments?
- talk to your housing officer
- report it through online services. Don't have an account yet? Sign up for an online services account. It's safe and secure, and it only takes a few minutes.
- visit your local housing office and speak to a member of staff
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 0800 479 7979
- For more information about how we deal with complaints, click on Compliments and Complaints.