Stay Safe campaign
We want to help you keep safe in and around your home.
Our Stay Stay campaign tells you what to do to avoid fires in your home, burns and scalds in the bathroom, accidents in the living room and more.
You should follow these five key tips to help you stay safe at home.
- get a free home safety visit – call 0800 0731 999
- make sure you have a smoke alarm and it works. If you don’t, call us on 0800 479 7979 or speak to your housing officer
- don’t leave rubbish or bulk items lying about communal areas – it’s dangerous
- always put cigarettes out properly in an ashtray
- switch off electrical appliances at the wall when you leave your home or go to bed.
Find out more Stay Safe advice and tips below.