If you've already registered for an online services account you can login to pay your rent, view recent charges and payments to your accounts held with us.
Don't have an online services account yet?
Sign up for an online services. It's safe and secure and it only takes a few minutes.
Check the handy guides and frequently asked questions below before you being.
If you pay using online banking, in a branch or by standing order, make sure you use your rent reference number so your payment goes into your account without delay.
There are two easy steps to create an online services account:
Step 1 – Your details:
- enter your email address and create a password
- you’ll receive an email from us with an activation link
- click on this link within 24 hours, to activate your login details.
Step 2 – Registration code:
- Login with your email address and password
- put in your 10-digit registration code and your rent reference number
- click on Go to My Account.
With an online services account you'll get:
- to check your rent and lock-up balances
- to view recent payments and charges
- to make payments to rent and lock-up accounts securely
- to request a repair for your home, choosing an appointment that suits you
- to change your repair appointment if your circumstances change
- and keep tabs on a range of other services, including welfare advice and reporting environmental issues.
Can I register for an online services account without an email address?
To create an online services account you'll need an email address.
Don't have an email address? Websites such as Google, Yahoo or MSN offer email services.
What do I do if I haven't activated my login details within 24 hours?
If you haven't activated your login details within 24 hours, you can request a new one by clicking 'Need to activate your account?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to activate your account.
If you have activated your account, you'll receive a forgotten password link.
What do I do if I have forgotten or want to change my password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgotten your password?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
If you've not activated your account, you'll receive an activate your account link.
What to do if I'm still having trouble registering
- Before you start, make sure you have read through the useful guides on this page and you have everything you need to get started handy
- Follow the three easy steps to create an online services account
- Check the frequently asked questions above to see if they help you
- If you're needing some extra help, get in touch we can help. Call us on 0800 479 7979.